PAN SEARED SCALLOPS WITH MADAGASCA VANILLA HONEY
- 4 – Scallop(U-10)
- 1 tsp – Kosher Salt
- 1/2tsp – Black Pepper
- 3T – Canola Oil
- 1T – Madagascar Vanilla Honey
- Clean scallops and remove side muscle.
- Season with salt and pepper on both sides
- Heat pan until hot
- Add oil and heat
- Place scallops in pan and sear evenly until caramelized
- Finish in Oven if needed
- Let scallops rest for a couple of minutes and place on plate
- Carefully spoon a small amount of honey on each scallop – Serve!