NORTHWEST SMOKED SALMON QUESADILLA
- 10 oz. Kippered Salmon (chopped)
- 6 oz. Lox
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 pkg. Rondele cheese (Garlic Herb)
- 1 bunch Green onions (chopped)
- 2 oz. (shredded) pepperjack cheese
- To taste Cayenne pepper
- Spreadable Consitency Sour Cream
- Spread mixture onto half of a flour tortilla. Fold over to cover spread. Lightly brown in a sauté pan both sides and finish in a hot oven until mixture is heated throughout.
- Cut quesadilla into equal wedges and arrange on a plate.
- Garnish with a pesto sour cream mixture that you thinned out to a consistency condusive to decorating with a squeeze bottle.
- Top with finely chopped green onions and Tomatoes.
Yield: Approximately 6 servings