Washington State Chef's
If you are a professional chef and or know one that might have thought about joining the American Culinary Federation and our Washington State Chefs Association Chapter, click here to join the WSCA now.
“A chef can’t hide behind the kitchen door.”
Top 10 reasons to join
- Network with culinary professionals, students, food purveyors and culinary enthusiasts in Washington State.
- Informative monthly chapter meetings.
- Access to nationally recognized educational programs and materials.
- Nationally recognized certification increases job prospects and salary expectations
- Participate in competitions locally, regionally and nationally.
- Volunteer opportunities to assist the association and the community.
- Annual regional and national conferences to meet colleagues and further education.
- Access to interactive website includes job and resume postings, calendar of events, We are Chefs and recipes.
- ACF Members Advantage Program – Discounts at national companies (Hertz, Alamo, GE, Ameriplan, Steritech, Bank of America)
- Nation’s Restaurant News – weekly news publication and Culinary Review Magazine keep you up to date with the national food scene.
Membership in the Washington State Chefs Association includes ACF membership and can be transferred to another chapter if you relocate. Memberships are renewed annually.
Professional Culinarian – $225.00
A Culinarian with a minimum of three years full-time employment in the culinary profession.
Culinarian – $110.00
A Culinarian is an individual not involved in the management or supervision of staff, with a minimum of 6 months full-time employment. A Culinarian should be pursuing on-the-job training and experience necessary to advance to the membership level of Professional Culinarian. A culinarian membership is subject to a limit of five years.
Student Culinarian – $85.00
Student Culinarian is a student or apprentice with less than two years full-time employment, a student enrolled in an accredited post-secondary culinary education program or a registered apprentice as defined by the ACF apprenticeship training program. A student membership is subject to a limit of four years.
Junior Culinarian – $70.00
A Junior Culinarian is a high-school student between 16 and 18 years of age who is enrolled in a vocational program.
Associate – $290.00
An Associate Member is a representative of a group, company or corporation providing products or services to the culinary profession.
Allied – $220.00
An Allied Member is an individual employed in a field related to the culinary profession (such as dietitians, nutritionists, and restaurant managers or owners).
A Culinary Enthusiast – $150.00
Member is an individual that is not employed in a culinary field but has a passion for the culinary arts. Individuals who enjoy cooking, baking, dining at independent restaurants, or who may have their favorite chef on speed dial should join as an Enthusiast.
A Property Membership is an affordable option for companies who wish to enroll their employees. A minimum of 6 chefs must be enrolled to receive a discount. Each employee may join a local chapter or ACF National Chapter. More Info
Local Membership Only
Email us for details on this category