KOREAN BBQ BABY BACK RIBS
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 16oz Thai Chili Sauce
- 2 tea Sirachi Sauce
- 1/2 tea Minced Fresh Garlic
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a medium Sauce Pan.
- Bring to a low simmer until sauce thickens (coats the back of a spoon).
- Set aside.
- Kosher Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Blend
- Chinese Five Spice
- Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Rub the ribs with Chinese Five Spice back and front.
- Sprinkle with the Salt & Pepper blend.
- Lay out on cooking sheet and roast in a 300 degree oven for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven and brush with the Korean BBQ sauce.
- You can grill the ribs or Roast them in the oven.
- Cook to an internal temp of 145 degrees.
- Cut into 1 or two rib portions and enjoy.