2009 WSCA Golf Tournament
WSCA/WRA Education Foundation Golf Tournament
THE FIRST ANNUAL
WASHINGTON RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION
“GOLF FOR SCHOLARSHIPS”
MCCORMICK WOODS GOLF COURSE, PORT ORCHARD
AUGUST 3, 2009
McCormick Woods Chef Bonholzer and student volunteers
Michael Higgins, Chris Plemmons, Gary Fuller and their wives enjoy after golf refreshments
What a great day! This event supported culinary scholarships to sustain the future of our industry. Over $5000.00 was raised for this worthy cause.
This event was made possible by the generosity of our sponsors. Please support those that support us.We appreciate the dedicated staff and volunteers who worked tirelessly to make this event a success.
The culinary leaders of tomorrow are grateful for your support.
Lunch – Food Services of American
Dinner – US Foodservice
Carts – Bonewerks Culinarte
Drink Tickets – The Swinging Door
Prizes – Sysco Foods
Beverage and Hat Sponsor – Baker Commodities
- Bargreen Ellingson – www.bargreen.com
- Brewton-Hight Agency of Farmers Insurance – www.brewtonhight.com
- C & L Catering Distribution – www.clgourmetfooddistribution.com
- Encore Sales & Marketing
- Cedar Grove Recycling – www.gogreenscene.com
- Darigold – www.darigold.com
- Pacific Seafood Company – www.pacseafood.com
- Performance Reps NW – www.prnw.com
- Rosella’s Fruit and Produce
- Seattle’s Favorite Gourmet Cookies & Dessert Co. – www.seattlesfavoritecookies.com
- The Essential Baking Company – www.essentialbaking.com
- US Foodservice Northwest – 2 holes
- Ventura Foods – www.venturafoods.com
- Western Foodservice Marketing – www.westernfoodservice.net
- Custom Culinary – www.customculinary.com
- Wheat Montana Farms & Bakery – www.wheatmontana.com
Prizes & Gifts Donated By:
Amy’s on The Bay
Baker Commodities Inc.
Ride the Ducks of Seattle
River Rock Casino Resort
Starbucks Coffee Co.
Washington Athletic Club